Watch this short video illustrating content highlights. Scroll down for even more detail.
* The eBook is $1.99 when you buy the paperback at Amazon.com. You many also contact us to purchase the paperback and eBook for $25. Free shipping to U.S addresses, and pay no sales tax.
Part 3: Review businesses
- Fee-only review businesses; 12 companies. E.g. Kirkus and HUGEOrange
- Hybrid reviewers; 7 companies. E.g. Foreword Reviews and IndieReader
- Services; 5 companies. E.g. NetGalley and Book Razor
- Traditional (no fee); 8 companies. E.g. BookLife and ShelfAwareness
Pictured at right: Examples of a hybrid and fee-only review business.
“The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages is one of the most comprehensive guides to finding quality online book reviewers who specialize in specific genres.”
Part 4: Resources
- Reviewer outreach log and checklist instructions
- Understanding Amazon’s terms of service, a definitive guide
- Handling negative reviews, by Alex Foster (reprinted from his book, Kindle Reviews)
- Professional publishing standards guide, by Teri Rider, Independent Book Publishing Association Advocacy Committee