Watch this short video illustrating content highlights. Scroll down for even more detail.
* The eBook is free when you buy the paperback at Amazon.com. You many also contact us to purchase the paperback and eBook for $25. Free shipping to U.S addresses, and pay no sales tax.
Part 3: Review businesses
- Fee-only review businesses; 12 companies. E.g. Kirkus and HUGEOrange
- Hybrid reviewers; 7 companies. E.g. Foreword Reviews and IndieReader
- Services; 5 companies. E.g. NetGalley and Book Razor
- Traditional (no fee); 8 companies. E.g. BookLife and ShelfAwareness
Pictured at right: Examples of a hybrid and fee-only review business.
“The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages is one of the most comprehensive guides to finding quality online book reviewers who specialize in specific genres.”The Paperback Pursuer (Amazon, 6th edition)
Part 4: Resources
- Reviewer outreach log and checklist instructions
- Understanding Amazon’s terms of service, a definitive guide
- Handling negative reviews, by Alex Foster (reprinted from his book, Kindle Reviews)
- Professional publishing standards guide, by Teri Rider, Independent Book Publishing Association Advocacy Committee