The only comprehensive directory of self- and indie-published book reviewers you can buy.
New this year: profiles of book review businesses.
Slash hours of research time combing through Google searches to find reviewers for your book.
- 200 Book Bloggers: contact information, reading preferences, turnaround time, posting policies and more!
- 40 Blog Tour Organizers that can help manage your tour: contact information, pricing, additional services.
- 32 review businesses that reach retailers, librarians and readers: contact information, pricing, and policy overviews.
- Includes a quick start guide, outreach checklists, sample email template, and a guide to professional book design standards. Everything you need to immediately begin soliciting book reviews.
Published annually since 2009
The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages is the only comprehensive source of influential book reviewer profiles and book review guidance available to authors, small publishers, and publicists.
This book contains the time-tested guidance you need to zero-in on the reviewers who will be interested in your book. It is published by PartnerPress, in association with professional self-publishing services company AuthorImprints, a member of the Independent Book Publishers Association and the Alliance of Independent Authors.
- Publication date: November 14, 2017
- Publisher: PartnerPress.org
- Paperback*: $15.95 (256 pages, ISBN 978-1-944098-08-7)
- eBook*: $7.99 (ISBN 978-1-944098-09-4 | ASIN: B077FYH28Y
- Ordering information: Amazon (US, UK, AU, CA, and others), Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo. More coming.
- BISAC Categories: LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES/Publishing (LAN027000), LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES/Reference (LAN014000), REFERENCE/Directories (REF009000), LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES/Authorship (LAN002000 )
* Suggested retail pricing. Introductory prices may be lower.